Sunday, August 2, 2009

Things That Don't Add Up, Pt. 1

I'm sitting here listening to my Chris Isaak channel on Pandora, and something occurs to me. Presumably, most artists write their songs based on experience. As big of a fan of his as I've always been (and on a side note, put his old Showtime show on DVD already!!), the common theme of every song he's ever recorded has been that this guy has had his heart stepped on, stomped flat three ways to the weekend, and possibly eaten more than once......but I can't verify the last one so please don't quote me.

Chris, buddy, you're A ROCK STAR!! Of all the problems a rock star should have, women should be right at the bottom......just above not having ONLY green M&M's in your dressing room like your tour rider called for. Perhaps it's time to take a look in the mirror and realize that the problem could be YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment