Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Sports Cards' Most Wanted - Pilot Episode

For the first time in years, I watched America's Most Wanted this past weekend. That probably speaks as much about my (lack of a) social life as anything else, but it reminded me of how intense John Walsh is on that show. In covering this story, I'm imagining he'd say something like......

"THANKS TO TIPS FROM BASEBALL CARD COLLECTORS JUST LIKE YOU, WE HELPED BRING THIS SLEAZEBAG TO JUSTICE!! AMERICA'S MOST WANTED HELPED DELIVER THIS SCUMBAG TO HIS SPECIAL PLACE IN HELL!" Because if's there's one thing I know about John Walsh, he always shouts his entire intro at the top of the show. If there are two things I know about John Walsh, he always shouts his entire intro and he loves calling criminals derogatory names :-)

Lubec man sentenced to 3 years in prison for baseball card scam - Bangor Daily News

No comments:

Post a Comment